Wednesday 17 August 2011

Friends

Today I stopped by Katja's Quilt Shoppe to check out what was happening.  A small group of Quilters were in the classroom sewing up a storm.  This group of friends gets together once a month for a little sewing, a lot of food and great companionship.





A couple of the ladies were shopping when I had the camera out.  I'll get them next time! Thanks for letting me stop by.

I would like to say that I was so inspired by their mini quilt gathering that I rushed home to finish the quilt I was working on for a friend.  However, truth be told, I had promised to have it done by 6 and was determined to make the deadline.  I find deadlines help me focus.



An Irish Chain is always stunning.  Green and Pink are not colours I would normally put together, but in this quilt they really compliment each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies, Just thought id say hi, found you via the link from Lily's quilts and the new blog meet. I do admire your skills, and will enjoy reading your lovely blog

    Gill x

    http://sat-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete