Wednesday 26 October 2011

Always Believe

Arlene Neely of Rabbits Haven has a beautiful line of fabric called "Always Believe."  Arlene is one of very few Canadian designers of fabric.  Her fabric company, Red Rooster, provided this pattern using Arlene's fabric.


It is a very soft pastel Christmas quilt!  I'm certain one of the granddaughters will love it.




I had pieced this quilt at retreat and finally found some time to get it quilted.  It is hanging at Katja's right now.  Hopefully the fabric will all sell by Christmas, and this little beauty can come home.

Speaking of Katja, the two of us are off tomorrow to Houston, Texas.  We will be attending Quilt Market once again.  I can hardly wait!  Next week I should have a few pictures to show you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about a Canadian designer. Your quilt is beautiful. How exciting, your going to Quilt Market...I hope to get there someday! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to quilt market with you? lol Can't wait to see pics, have fun! That quilt is adorable. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew jealous! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete