Friday 24 February 2012

Betty's 3 D Quilt

Betty's version of this quilt pattern by Jenny Rofe's is exquisite.  The three dimensional appliqué is one that I hadn't seen before on a quilt and I was quite taken by it.




Betty complained that some of the appliqué wasn't perfect.  Looked pretty darn good to me and I look at it a lot closer than most when quilting it.  It was a joy to have this quilt in the house, and I certainly had a hard time letting go of it.  What a treasure!

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! What a quilt! Don't complain Betty! I'd love a treasure like this one. What a great job on the quilting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful quilt and so is your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! dont know what Betty has to complain about...maybe her glasses are new? lol x

    ReplyDelete