Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Coffee Cozy Surprise





Barbara did it again.  She showed up at my house with the cutest surprise.


Coffee cozies for both Doug and I.


Doug couldn't wait to try it on a Starbucks cup.  He ran out to his work truck to get his thermal cup and tried the cozy on for size.

Barbara is selling these to raise funds for the MS Walk.  If you are interested please email me and I will put you in touch with her.


I just finished quilting this adorable little baby quilt for a friend.  A great idea for a quick gift. She took a panel that was a book, cut the pages out, added sashing to each page and then a border to the whole thing.  Something I'm sure most quilters could whip up in an afternoon.

Have a great Valentine's Day everyone.  Hugs to all!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable quilt, and cute cozies! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have friends that surprise us . Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quick and easy quilt top. Will have to keep in mind! Thanks for sharing.
    Val

    ReplyDelete