Sunday 8 July 2012

Farmer's Wife Blocks 57 & 58

Morning and Mother's Dream went on a short holiday this week.  Way last January I took pics of blocks at Britton Creek.  Click here for a refresher.  Today I went back to the same spot to take a summer picture.



Definitely looks a little different.  LOL.

A few women are managing to keep up with the quilt along.  Congratulations to everyone who is playing, whether you are keeping up or not.  JoAnn has sent me pics of her last few blocks.



And now for a little sneak peek at the quilt I'm making from my Blitzen fabric.  Today I sew the binding on by machine.  As soon as I have it hand stitched down, I'll post a picture of the finished quilt.

 

Summer has finally hit here in Kamloops.  Currently it is 35 C.  Normal for this time of the year, just a bit of a shock compared to the cool weather we have had up till now.  Not that I'm complaining!

3 comments:

  1. The fabric looks amazing. Watching for the Finish. Enjoy the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wait for the photo of the finished quilt.
    The beautiful fabric promises a special quilt.
    Best regards, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that first photo. I prefer the weather in this one : )

    ReplyDelete