Thursday 19 July 2012

Playing with "Free-Motion Quilting"

In my last post I mentioned that I had bought the book "Free-Motion Quilting with Angela Walters."  I could hardly wait to try some of the patterns in the book.  So.......




Sharon and I discussed using two patterns from the book on her quilt.  Luckily when I phoned to see what she wanted me to do, we each had a copy of the book.  We flipped back and forth through the book, until we settled on this.  I love it!


This is Hexagon 29 of the Hex-a-thon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Greetings from Victoria! This looks amazing Linda. Sharon will be thrilled. Wish it was my quilt you were working on : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this looks amazing! I'm going to have to order more books by the looks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilting. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought her book too! I dont have a longarm but couldn't resit! Opens up a whole new world eh! Your quilting is looks great. Keep showing and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew pretty! My FMQ is horrible, but, I could do most of that by hand, unfortunately, it takes FOREVER by hand.

    ReplyDelete