Saturday 29 December 2012

A Year of Hexagons!

It's hard to believe that this year is almost over.  Where has the time gone?


One of my favourite projects this year has been my Hexagons.  Katja designed 52 as a Hex-a-thon for the shop.  I added a few of my own designs and made a few duplicates.  This is the result.  The top is done, now I have to decide how to quilt it.  Any ideas?


This is block number 52.  For those of you that have joined in the fun, Katja is planning a sharing day sometime during the summer of 2013. I hope to see your Hexies there.

7 comments:

  1. Great job Linda. As for the quilting, you're the expert ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!!! You did an awesome job!!! That was a lot of work!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the finished quilt, so awesome. Maybe I should do some!

    ReplyDelete