Friday 14 November 2014

A "Sparrow" Finish

Using a Bali Pop named "Sparrow" and a little background fabric, I whipped up this quilt!



I do love working with batiks!  However, lately I have been working with the new Cotton + Steel that was released at Fall Market.  Each day that I am quilting I post a sneak peek to my instagram page "lindasquiltmania."  Here are a couple of this weeks peeks.



I won't be able to show the quilts until the fabric is released in January.  I can hardly wait!

Linking up with finish it up friday!

7 comments:

  1. Awe you and your peeks, looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure about Cotton and Steel at first, but the more I see, the more I like. Thanks for the peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your finish! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilt with the jelly roll.
    I am enjoying the peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Linda....can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete