Friday 23 December 2016

Merry Christmas

I hope that each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas.  Take some time with family and friends and enjoy the season.


Wednesday I managed to finish up the last of my Christmas sewing.  These little kitties are from Funky Friends Factory.  They are going to some special little girls.  The pattern is one of the more advanced patterns.


This was the pinning process to attach the pads to the bottom of the feet.  The pattern was great and I'm extremely pleased with the results.


The last block for the Moda Be My Neighbor quilt came out on Monday.  I searched for a line I hadn't used yet, and came up with Barcelona by Zen Chic.  I think it is about three years old, but it was perfect for the last block.


The first of two quilts is finished and out the door to it's new home.  It was very windy when I was trying to get a picture so this is the best I could do.

Enjoy the holidays everyone!!!!!

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I love those cute little kitties. That quilt is beautiful. These sure makes me wish I was your friend! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Neighbor quilt and the kitties are super sweet too. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Christmas is everything you want and more Linda. Put your feet up and relax
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family Linda !

    ReplyDelete